Strolling through Home Depot picking up my weekly stash of wood...
I spotted this jewel below on the clearance rack.
Marked down to a sweet 1.00.
It had a screw on the top so I'm assuming it's a wooden foot of some sorts.
Ohhhhh... but what big plans I had for this sweetie.
Then it started my wheels a rolling and I swung by the lumber section...again.
I picked up one landscape timber.
(not the treated ones)
I cut a few pieces off the timber.
One about 4 inches and one about 6
Using a 1 1/2 paddle bit, I drilled a few holes.
For the little bun "foot" I removed the screw and drilled a hole using the existing hole as a guide.
Then I painted a little strip around the two timber ones..
Using the flower pots my succulents came in worked perfect!
I cut them apart and yay!!!!
I love when things work out
Sweet succulents.... I adore you!
You can even add a few rocks on top.
Home Depot.... where ideas happen!
(This was not a paid post)